While we’ve been busy preparing for the release of The SAW Chapter, our Community has been dealing with a rather nasty bug in a previous update. After a long investigation and various tests, we were able to reproduce and isolate the issue and we are happy to announce that Hotfix Patch 4.7.0 will be available on June 12th in order to fix this bug!
The patch 4.7.0 for Dead by Daylight, the multiplayer (multiplayer) horror game for all the latest consoles and PC, is now available. This update adds a new killer (the Hillbilly) and a new survivor (the Trapper). The Hillbilly is a hulking brute armed with an axe and a chainsaw, while the Trapper is a master of quick traps and snares.
Behavior Interactive has released a major new update for Dead by Daylight today. The full patch notes for this update from the 4th. May 2021 can be found below.
Dead By Daylight update 2.19 is now available for download. We do not know the size of the file at this time. It contains new content, some modifications and bug fixes.
Dead by Daylight Patch Notes 2.19 / 4.7.0
- Part VII of the archives begins tomorrow, the 5th. May, at 11:00 a.m. ET.
- Rift fragments for level completion rewards now increase per level.
- The amount of XP a player needs per rift fragment has been lowered to 500 XP (from 800XP) to get through the rift faster.
- Settings menu : All checkboxes have been replaced with text steps (with ON/OFF options) to allow similar interactions with the settings.
- HUD – Visual enhancements to the indicators of the killer’s strength behind the portraits of the survivors:
- General Information: Below, these parameters are no longer covered by the Survivor portraits.
- Doctor: The madness levels now have their own visuals for each level.
- Plague: Improved texture colors of the disease indicator for blind players.
- Nightmare: Increase the brightness of the dream world display.
- A spooky sight: Increase the contrast of the tracking counter.
- Visual update for all Coldwind farm maps.
The Doctor VFX Update
- Optimize Doctor VFX for better performance.
- Reduce the intensity of glitch and madness screen effects.
Update after the release of Gemini
In this update, we’ve tried to expand the counterspells when you’re trying to take out multiple survivors with Victor. The Ultra Rare addons were also not effective enough and their bonuses have been increased.
- Charlotte can now turn around when she wakes up.
- Victor’s successful bounce time is 5 seconds (it was 3 seconds).
- Victor can now move during a successful jump action.
- Silent Cloth gives the Undetectable property for 20 seconds (was 12 seconds).
- The iridescent counterpart processed 30 seconds of exposure (was 12 seconds).
Demogorgon gameplay update
The portals of the Demogorgon have been changed: They are used more often, cover distance more quickly, and are slightly more stealthy. The base movement speed when loading the shard has also been increased and the prop bonus has been reduced. The cost of some portal/track upgrades has also decreased due to improved core functionality. The end result should be just as strong, if not stronger. We will continue to monitor the performance of these add-ons and modify them as necessary in future updates.
- Reverse floor passage: 10 seconds (was 14 seconds).
- Normal speed Reverse Traverse: 20 m/s (was 17 m/s).
- Unnoticed lasts 3 seconds after being turned around (was 2 seconds).
- The speed of the cosset charge is increased from 3.68 m/s to 3.86 m/s.
- Black Heart: Reduces the action time after a successful chipping attack by 20%.
- Rat Liver: +3.5% movement speed when you charge Shred (was 9%, but the end result is unchanged due to the increase in base movement speed).
- Rat-tail: +25% action speed when opening a gate (was 50%).
- Rotten pumpkin: If you traverse the world backwards, the portal you passed through will be destroyed, giving you blood points.
- Barba’s glasses: Slightly increases the crushing speed when the pallet is destroyed.
- Rotten green tripe: Increases the killer’s movement speed when traversing the world backwards by 15% (was 25%).
- Adhesive lining : Increases the radius in which survivors can be detected by 2.5 m (previously 1.5 m).
- Lighter in a copper box: Causes 60 seconds of blindness (was 45 seconds).
- Deer lung: Increases reversal speed by 40% (was 30%), now reduces number of portals by 2.
- Soda Eleven: Gives yellow auras for repairable generators when traversing the world backwards.
- Thorny vines: Sealing time +10% (was 14%), detection radius 1m (was 1.5m).
- Life whistle: Survivors near activated portals receive a signal from Killer Instinct without having to charge Abyss.
- Unknown egg: Reduces the energy recovery time after crossing the world in reverse by 1.5 seconds (previously 2.5 seconds).
- Lichen leprosarium: Survival auras remain for 3 seconds after leaving the gate.
- Red foam: As he traverses the world backwards, Demogorgon leaves the destination portal silently, but more slowly.
The Nightmare gameplay update
Nightmare hasn’t been doing very well for a while now, and the add-ons that slow the game down have caused more frustration than we would have liked. They have been removed and replaced with new effects based on the Survivor sounds in Dreamworld. We’ve also adjusted the penalty for spamming traps in pursuit and reduced the total number of traps that can be active at once, but the core gameplay should remain unchanged.
- The speed of motion is now 4.0 m/s when loading the dream pendulum.
- The number of Dream Serpent charges has been reduced to 5 (previously 8).
- The cost of the dream palette has been reduced to 7 (was 10).
- If you use the alarm clock, you won’t fall asleep in 30 seconds; this is also true if Freddy hits you.
- Added a new killer power visual behind the Survivor portraits, with a 30 second timer for sleep immunity.
- Black Box: When the door is opened, the creature blocks the door from sleeping survivors for 15 seconds.
- Jumping rope: While the survivors are in the dream world, the sounds of their cries of pain become 50% louder.
- Open the rope: While the Survivors are in the dream world, one can hear the sound of their generator being repaired 8 feet away.
- Swinging chains: While the survivors are in the dream world, the sound of their footsteps gets 50% louder.
Huntress addon update
Huntress was one of the last old assassins with the fake rares in the add-ons, and now that’s fixed! Several addons have been tweaked for more interesting effects, and the most controversial addon has been modified so that you can no longer carry more than one axe.
- The poison of Berus becomes the yellowed tissue.
- Rough stone : The pain sensation of affected targets increases by 50% until they are completely healed.
- Amanita toxin: The affected target suffers the status effect Blindness for 60 seconds (previously 30 seconds).
- Deer leather gloves : It’s rare now.
- The small stone becomes a heavy head: Aim at an affected target and apply the immobility effect for 10 seconds.
- Yew Seed Brew is now Wooden Fox: Now very rare; introduces the status effect Unrecognizable for 10 seconds after cooldown.
- A decoction of yew seed is now rose root: +20% hat flight rate.
- Pungent Fiale is now Soldier’s Puttee: Now, this is extremely rare; Huntress moves 4.6 m/s when she doesn’t have her axe.
- A toxic decoction: Forces the exhaustion state for 5 seconds (previously 90 seconds).
- Rainbow head: Then you don’t need to bring more than one axe.
More live design
Aside from the assassin update, the main change to the creatures’ design in this update is the change to the hook of the survivor’s combat inputs. One of the motivations for this update is to reduce the number of inputs per second to make the game more accessible to people with RSI. After the release of this mechanic for Executioner’s Cages and the positive reception from the community, we felt confident to continue rolling out this change for all sacrificial battles.
The new Object of Obsession design, which was revealed in the developer’s stream, has been added with some changes. We hope lone survivors will appreciate the new totem count in the Little Game, and that Borrowing Time is no longer triggered by Terror Radius….. It just works.
A new fight with the hook
- The battle during the second phase on the hook is now a series of skill tests
- If no information is provided after two consecutive proficiency checks, the offer will be cancelled immediately.
- Skipping a skill check shortens the time until the Entity picks up a clinging Survivor.
- Small game: Earn chits for each totem a survivor removes; chits reduce the width of the cone to increase accuracy; no longer triggers for the totem you remove.
- Serendipity: Now also hides scratch marks; duration reduced to 35/40/45 seconds.
- The guardian of the soul: It now takes 30 seconds between activations.
- Open your hand: Increase the range of the auroral reading by 8/12/16 feet; survivors can only be affected by an instance with an open hand.
- Zanshin Tactics: Now still active and range increased to 24/28/32 meters.
- Borrowed time: You no longer need to be within the terror radius to activate it; the duration of the Indestructible state has been reduced to 8/10/12 seconds.
- The object of desire: This service has been revised.
- Every time your aura is revealed to the Assassin, the Assassin’s aura becomes visible to you and you gain a 2/4/6% bonus to your healing, recovery and cleansing speed.
- If you are a possessed, your aura opens to the killer for 3 seconds every 30 seconds.
- Increase your chances of being possessed.
- Repairing while using a toolbox now increases the chance of skill checks by 5x (was 2x).
- When the shutter is opened with the key, it remains open for 10 seconds (previously 30 seconds).
- Each challenge now starts with a ball possession, regardless of the number of players.
- New Tom and Rift will be added to the archives in the coming days.
Changes from PTB to Live
- The activation time for the Black Box of Nightmare expansion has been increased from 10 to 15 seconds.
- The length of the chance break has been reduced from 70/80/90 to 35/40/45.
- Victor can now move during the action of a successful attack.
- The base speed of the Demogorgon when charging Shred has been increased from 3.68m/s to 3.86m/s.
- Demogorgon’s rat liver augmentation bonus changed to +3.5%, resulting in a movement speed of 4.0 m/s for the shredding charge.
- The rare Huntress Leather Loop accessory has been restored.
- The balance of the barn and farm map has been adjusted.
- Resolved multiple collisions on agricultural maps.
- The cutter bar drawer has been modified for ease of use.
- Various bug fixes
- A survivor will now shout loudly across the map if he eliminates another survivor when the Hit Your Choice perk is active.
- The sound of the game is no longer muted when the game ends if the Trickster is in the Main Event state.
- The Demogorgon portal is no longer audible to the survivors unless it is activated.
- The Hillbilly chainsaw now runs continuously when loaded.
- Fixed a problem where the paddles couldn’t stun assassins in certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where rare items could appear in chests more often than expected.
- Fixed an issue where hooks would not regenerate when broken with the Destruction perk.
- Fixed an issue where the Fatigue Reduction Effect of the Nurse on a Wooden Horse extension was only applied to successful hits.
- Fixed an issue where survivors could not scream if they were directly hit by the clown’s antidote bottle during certain interactions.
- Fixed an issue where survivors could climb into inaccessible areas after falling on certain rocks, benches or similar supports.
- Fixed an issue where the bell sounds of the Mister Elf costume did not sound when the character turned in the shop.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Victor to jump through vault windows (jumping through vault windows is correct).
- Fixed an issue where survivors would get a default outfit when switching characters in the lobby.
- Fixed an issue causing the Trickster blade reload animation to be out of sync when using the Iron Maiden perk.
- Fixed an issue where dream paddles sometimes didn’t collide when in the up position.
- Fixed an issue where Prestige cosmetic skins were not showing drop effects.
- Fixed an issue that caused the clock to float when David King’s Harrington jacket was cosmetically altered.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused a software crash when pressing the escape key while navigating to the pointer screen.
- The display of characters in menus has been changed so that they no longer appear to be floating above the ground.
- Fixed an issue that allowed a survivor to become trapped in a pyramid cage if they were in the exact location where the cage appeared.
- Fixed an issue where survivors could position themselves between output spikes and output trigger volumes and thus dodge killer attacks on all maps.
- Fixed an issue where the app would freeze when unlocking Rift levels at high speed.
- Various problem solutions
- Fixed an issue where a greasy spot appeared between two stones in the Shrine of Wrath.
- Fixed an issue that caused performance to suffer when a gamepad was connected while the keyboard and mouse were in use.
Just the switch:
- Fixed an issue where lobby privacy settings were not being applied correctly when retrieving a lobby.
Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Playstation 4, Playstation 5 only:
- Fixed an issue where the application would freeze after pressing the Done button multiple times in the Play as Survivor lobby.
Source : dead by daylight forum