The Forza Horizon 5 Season Pass is now available to purchase and includes the Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 5, a collection of over 700 cars. The game releases on September 28th with more content every week through October 2019. If you’re new to this season and want some tips on how to get started, here’s what you need to know!
The “forza horizon 5 location” is a must-have for players of Forza Horizon 5. There are many ways to find treasure chests, weekly photo locations, challenges, and more.
It’s Week 3 of Series 3 in Mexico, and the seasons have changed to Autumn. This entails a new set of tasks as well as some new rewards. A Donkervoort GTO and a Toyota AT37 are the primary prizes. So, what are your options? Let’s go through the challenges in Forza Horizon 5, as well as the points that can be earned for each one.
Autumn playlist difficulties in Forza Horizon 5 Series 3
Weekly Obstacles for #Forzathaon
- 1931 is yours to drive. Supercharged Bentley 4-1/2 Litre
- In Bentley, get 9 Speed Zone Stars.
- In a Bentley, win three road racing circuit events.
- In a Bentley, travel 100 miles.
If you complete all four, you will get five points as well as 80 Forzathon points.
Daily Challenges for the #Forzathon
- In Horizon Tour Events, drive 10 miles.
- Complete any activity on the Festival Playlist.
- Win two road races in any Jaguar.
- Earn an Ultimate Skill Chain and save it.
- Photograph the Sierra Verde Dam.
- Upgrades will cost you 50,000 CR.
- In every adventure, you may reach a maximum speed of 100 miles per hour.
Every day, a new challenge is unlocked. For each one completed, players will gain one point and ten Forzathon Shop points.
Race Challenges Every Week
- Participate in any Horizon Arcade event and fulfill a theme (reward is 3 pts.)
- Complete the “Baja California” event in The Trial (to unlock, you must reach the Hall of Fame — the awards are 10 points and Super Wheelspin).
- Play Seasonal Playground Games on a Weekly Basis (rewards are 1999 Lancer GSR and 3 pts.)
- Danger Sign – At Eagle’s Perch, leap at least 767.7 feet at the jump sign (restrictions are Mitsubishi and B/700 – awards include Wheelspin and 2 points).
- In Swamplands, I hit 148 MPH in the speed trap. (Rewards are Wheelspin and 2 points; limits are Ferrari F40 and A/800.)
- Speed Zone – In Watersplash, hit 86 MPH in the zone (restrictions are Classic Rally and B/700 — awards include Wheelspin and 2 points.)
- Win three championship tournaments throughout the season
- Seasonal Championship of River Scramble Dirt Racing (restrictions are Hot Hatch and B/700 – prizes include a 2011 VW Scirocco and 5 points.)
- Carretera Chase Street Scene Championship (restrictions include GT cars and S2/998 – prizes include an Ariel Atom and 5 points)
- Tropico Cross Country Seasonal Championship (restrictions include Jeep Trailcat and A/800, with Car Horn and 5 points as prizes.)
- Horizon Tour Co-Op Championship is a tournament that takes place on the Horizon Tour (reward is 3 pts.)
- “Cause an accident in the Nissan GT-R ’17 matching the generation of number for tries” – Treasure Hunt (The prize is 50,000 CR and 3 points.)
- Photograph a 1999 Ford Racing Puma at La Selva for a photo challenge (rewards are Forza link reward and 2 pts.)
- Horizon Open – In Horizon Open Racing, earn three clean racing skills (rewards are Clothing Reward and 2 pts.)
- Finishing 30th or better in an event qualifies you for the Eliminator (rewards are Clothing Reward and 2 pts.)
You’ll need to purchase a 2017 Nissan GT-R to participate in this Treasure Hunt. Then, by smashing stuff with the automobile and earning Ultimate Wreckage talents, you’ll be able to access the treasure hunt. In the Valle de Las Ranas location, the chest may be located.
Rivals each month
- Horizon Mexico Circuit – Complete the course by posting a clean lap in Versus (online) (reward is 4 pts.)
The Donkervoort GTO requires 25 points. The Toyota AT37 gets 45 points.
The deadline for this set of tasks is January 20.
Watch This Video-
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you find treasure chests in Forza Horizon 5?
A: You can only find treasure chests by searching for them, which is done through the heads up display.
How do you complete the Forza festival playlist?
A: Forza is a racing game. You need to complete the first level of each track in order to unlock all the songs, and youll have 0% completion if you dont do this.
Where is the waterfall in FH5?
A: This is a very difficult question to answer. You can find it in the map, but there are many different versions of where you could get and if they have waterfalls or not.
- forza horizon 5 release date
- forza horizon 1