The “sunyshore gym puzzle brilliant diamond” is a guide to beating Volkner in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. It will teach you how to beat him at the sunyshore gym, which is one of the final gyms in the game.
The Pokémon games are among the most successful video game franchises of all time. There have been 11 main series entries, with more than 200 spin-off titles and over 20 million copies sold worldwide. The new release for this franchise is Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, which was released on November 2nd 2017 in Japan at 19:00 JST (GMT+9). This guide will help you beat Volkner in his final battle!
The Sunyshore City Gym in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl is more of a showcase of your gained abilities than a spectacular climax. Most of the gym’s Electric-types should merely scratch your Legendary since you should have Dialga or Palkia (depending on the game version). Gym Leader Volkner, on the other hand, goes against the trend by possessing more than one kind of Pokémon, so you’ll need some backup plans before heading to him.
What is the solution to the Sunyshore City Gym puzzle?
Players are asked to walk on different colored buttons to unlock the stairs leading to Volkner in this gym’s puzzle. Solving this may take up to an hour if you press these randomly, which is not recommended. During this procedure, you’ll have to battle five trainers, so make sure you have enough of Potions and Full Heals. This is how you will approach the gym’s leader.
- Begin by hitting the green button on the right side of the room once while entering the gym. Return to the main door, but this time push the green button on the left side.
- After that, follow the new route to the blue button and press it three times. You should be able to go to the second level via the left-hand stairwell if everything is done properly.
- While climbing, hit the next blue button once and then the neighboring green button shortly after. This should open a path to the right side of the chamber, where you must click a red button.
- Return to the left side of the chamber and activate the red button, then repeat with the green button next to it. You should now be able to access the third level thanks to the reopening of the stairs.
- You’ll find and hit the green button in the front of the room twice on this top level. After that, you should be able to hit the blue button nearby thanks to a bridge.
- This will allow you to return to the first level via the stairwell. Click the same red button on the right side as before and return to the top of the stairs to locate a new bridge heading to Volkner.
Volkner has which Pokémon?
Volkner will only have two Electric-type Pokémon, with the rest being Normal and Water-types, which will take you off guard. Raichu (Lv. 46), Ambipom (Lv. 47), Octillery (Lv. 47), and Luxray (Lv. 47) are the four Pokémon (Lv. 49). Despite the fact that they are listed in this sequence, Volkner will be able to switch Pokémon at any time thanks to Raichu’s Volt Switch. As a result, you should counteract this by changing your Pokémon’s type to the most effective kind at the time.
In terms of these Pokémon’s vulnerabilities, you should build your team around Ground-type Pokémon and attacks that are particularly efficient against Electric Pokémon. However, you must use caution while dealing with Octillery. It will try to improve the critical hit chance of its Aurora Beam — an Ice move that is devastating when aimed against Ground Pokémon — by using Focus Energy.
In the Sunyshore City Gym, the best Pokémon to employ against Volkner are
Assuming you get Dialga or Palkia before going to this gym, you’ll have an easier time getting the eighth badge in the game – if you utilize them appropriately. Make sure Volkner has leveled up at least once before facing him. This will raise their level to 48, allowing them to study Dragon Claw. Electric-types normally faint after a single hit to this move, which may be utilized up to 15 times.
Onix is a great pick for Ground-type Pokémon, and it’s simple to find. With TM28 Dig and TM26 Earthquake, the Pokémon should be able to take off Volkner’s Luxray and Raichu with ease. By entering the Grand Underground from Sunyshore City, you may find an Onix who has already learnt Dig. It’s most abundant at Level 45 in the Sandsear Cave Hideaway.
Rhyhorn is another wonderful backup Pokémon that can be found in Sandsear Cave. You should aim for one that is higher than Level 35, since this is when it will learn Drill Run. When used against most Pokémon in this gym, the Ground-type move has 80 power, but it does twice as much damage.
Is the Battle Frontier in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl? Related: Is the Battle Frontier in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl?
The “volkner shining pearl” is a battle that can be found in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. The battle is against Volkner, the Gym Leader of Fuego Ironworks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is lucario in brilliant diamond?
A: No, but there is a team of diamond-themed Pokemon.
Where is volkner?
A: Volkner is a town in the Kingdom of Lugia.
Where is the Sunyshore gym leader brilliant diamond?
A: The Sunyshore gym leader is a brilliant diamond named Erika.
- volkner pokémon
- pokemon brilliant diamond volkner
- pokemon brilliant diamond sunyshore gym puzzle
- sunyshore gym leader brilliant diamond
- sunyshore gym brilliant diamond