If you have encountered the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll Missing error caused by your Windows Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 not being installed, read the Correct the error section.
Missing is api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll – the main file of the Windows operating system. It is used to collect various resources for third-party applications. The programming language is related to C++. If you ignore the file, programs running in that language will not work properly because no matching file is found.
api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll Missing error Previewpi-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll Missing error
There are many solutions to this problem. Reassigned packages can be reinstalled. Start with the first solution and continue on your way. You can try starting the application after running each solution. Try reinstalling it if it still doesn’t work.
Content of this article
Why is api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing?
The Microsoft Visual C++ distribution kit for Visual Studio api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing. This problem may occur if this software is missing or if your current software is incompatible or damaged.
The dll file api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0 is a system dll file provided by my versions of Windows 7, Windows 10 and earlier versions of Microsoft. In this case, when you run a program, application, or game, you may load the API-MS-win-crt-runtime-L1-1-0.dll file from the System32 or SysWOW64 directory and receive an error message. Sometimes you may want to share or ignore this file from your computer.
If api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing, programs such as GTA 5, Minecraft, and PubG may display the following messages:
- This program cannot be run because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is not present on your computer. To resolve this issue, try reinstalling the software.
- api-ms-win-crt-l1-1-0.dll cannot be executed on Windows, but may contain an error.
- Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll was difficult to start. I cannot find the specified module.
- Error loading Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll. I cannot find the specified module.
How to correct error api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll?
There are several possible solutions to correct this error:
- Uninstall and reinstall the software, device, or game that caused the error.
- Check if an update from Windows is possible.
- Update the software, application or game to make the new version available where possible.
- Clean and modify the registry.
- Download the program, sound or application folder and paste it into api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0dll.
- It is recommended to download and install api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll.
- You can download and update api-ms-win-crt-runtime-L1-1-0.dll for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows XP for free.
Method 1: Visual C++ Suite Reinstallation
api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is an important Windows system file. If you don’t know api-ms-win-krt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll, you can’t start the games, as explained in the introduction. To replace a missing file, the entire redistribution package is downloaded and installed. Remember, you should never permanently download .dll files from unofficial websites on the Internet. They can be infected with malware and viruses and can easily damage your computer.
- Go to the official Microsoft download page.
- After selecting the language, click on the download button.
- Select and click on Next to select vredist x64.exe. It started shortly after the update. Save the file and run it in an accessible location.
- Once the installation is complete, restart the device and check if the problem is resolved.
Method 2: Implementation of the test machine file
The System File Checker (SFC) is a Microsoft Windows program that allows users to search for infected files on their computer. The tool runs on Microsoft Windows and starts with Windows 98. This is a good way to diagnose the problem and see if the compromised files are causing problems in Windows.
We should try to get CVS to work to see if we can solve our dilemma. When you start FCS, you get one of three answers.
- Windows did not detect any integrity violations.
- Windows Resource Security detected and restored the damaged files.
- Fixed an error with corrupted files with Windows source protection, but not all files could be repaired.
Steps to be followed
- Press Windows + R to load the current program. In the dialog box, type taskmgr and press Enter to start the device task manager.
- Now click on the File option at the top left of the browser and select Perform New Task from the list of available options.
- In the dialog box, set the Create a task with administrator rights option. You can also choose to use PowerShell.
- In Windows Powershell, press the Enter key once. Checking all Windows files for corruption steps on your computer can take some time.
- If a Windows error is detected but you cannot fix it, you can enter it if you notice it.
- If you still cannot repair the damaged files, run the high-end DISM PowerShell button. The files are damaged and have been replaced with damaged files from the Windows Update repositories. Please note that this method also takes some time due to your internet access. Don’t split up and let go at some point.
If the error is found and corrected with the above procedures, uninstall the program, restart it and check that it works properly. Copy the above DLL file from another working computer if nothing has helped you so far. But make sure the version and architecture of Windows, i.e. 32 or 64 bits, are the same.
Method 3: DLL file re-recording
As long as the DLL file is present on the device, you need to re-register the DLL file, but you still get this error message. If a DLL file is missing, there is no real way to download the missing DLL file from the Internet and insert it. You can do it, but it has no positive effect.
Method 4: Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribution
Some applications use the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017, such as the Visual C++ 2015 Transferable Set. Maybe you should ride him. To solve this problem, consider the above solutions and determine which ones may be beneficial to you.
Method 5: Updating of the universal transit time C
Microsoft Universal C Runtime updates are downloaded. Install the runtime part, reboot and search. The Universal CRT, as far as you know, is a part of the operating system, starting with Windows 10.
The error api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll may seem complicated, but it can be resolved quickly if you know the correct solution. I don’t want to replace a lost DLL file because it will eventually stop working. DLL files usually connect to their systems and this relationship is not repaired by replacing it with a new DLL file. You should read the above guide to solve this problem easily if you find this error.
Thank you for choosing OM Geeky. For more updates, visit omgeeky.com.
api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0.dll download, api ms-win crt runtime l1-1 3 dll, update for universal c runtime in windows, api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll windows 7, api-ms-win-crt-private-l1-1-0.dll missing, api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0 dll ontbreekt, api-ms-win-appmodel-runtime-l1-1-2 dll, universal c runtime, api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll audacity, google earth entry point not found, api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0 dll itunes, obs api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0 dll, utweb.exe system error, api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-2-0.dll missing, audacity api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0 dll, how to delete msvcp140 dll, epic games vcruntime140 dll, gameloop msvcp140 dll error, origin error code msvcp140 dll, vcredist 2015 x64, 0x80240017 unspecified error