To screenshot on the edge of the phone, you need to download it from the official app store and install it from the Settings menu. For me, I installed it from here. After you have installed it, press and hold the notification bar button in the top right to open the context menu. Select the Camera icon, then tap the Settings button. Under the Camera settings, select the option to screenshot on the edge of the phone, or disable it (you can do that by holding down the volume button and the power button together).
On Galaxy S7 Edge, go to Settings > General > Battery Info, or hold down the power button in the middle of the screen for the battery info to appear. Then tap and hold in the top right corner to select the option, and choose the option to screenshot on the edge of the phone while recording a video for HD video.
You can also disable the option to screenshot on the edge of the phone in the phone settings again if you’re on an unlocked S7 Edge, but that will take a long time.
Take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge using Hardware buttons on your Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S7 devices. To use this feature, go to your Samsung Account Settings and go through the Security > Devices > Storage > Storage Manager.
- 1 How To Screenshot On Galaxy S7 Edge?
- 2 How To Share A Screenshot Image On A Galaxy S7 Edge?
- 3 How To Take A Scrolling Screenshot On Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge
- 4 Screenshot Using The Home Button While Charging
- 5 Screenshot Using The Back Camera
- 6 How To Take Screenshot On Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy Note 7:
- 7 Brief About Features Of Galaxy Note 7
- 8 About Camera of Galaxy S7
How To Screenshot On Galaxy S7 Edge?
Now That you know How to Screenshot On Galaxy S7, is taking screenshot on galaxy s7 edge any different? No.
- Step 1: Use a phone camera to snap a screenshot of any screen you want.
- Step 2: Open your camera app and select the camera app icon in the menu bar.
- Step 3: From the top, you see a list of all your camera apps. Choose the camera app that is open and then taps it.
- Step 4: Once it is open on your phone, go to the image on the screen and select it.
- Step 5: Now tap the little square to the left in the top right corner of this image. In this image, we want to select the camera icon to capture a screenshot of the device screen.
- Step 6: Then from the bottom right we are shown a list of the screenshot size and the resolution that you should capture this image at. This is important because you can choose an image resolution of 16 megapixels at 4:2:2.
- Step 7: Now go back to your camera app and use the image that you captured by doing a screenshot in this image.
- Step 8: To go to your camera app and do another screenshot, select the screenshot of the phone and then select camera> Self Portrait or Auto Capture.
- Step 9: After your screenshot is captured, you can save it into the Photo Album you have chosen to backup your images.
- Step 10: Once a photo that you selected from the Camera app or your screenshot is saved in a Photo Album; you can keep it in an image sharing network like Dropbox.
- Step 11: Once a photo that you selected from the Camera app or your screenshot is saved in a Photo Album; you can upload it to Instagram, Facebook, Flickr or YouTube.
When you click on the share button, the photo will be automatically saved to your device’s camera roll in .swf format.
You can then access your shared photos from the camera roll through a menu system similar to the one on Google Now.
You can also share your screenshots by sending them to a friend using a similar sharing method like the one on Google Now or Instagram.
Facebook has its Smart Photo app built into the app, where users can upload their photos using the built-in Smart Photo application.
How To Take A Scrolling Screenshot On Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge
To make a screenshot on your Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, hold the home button while the device is powered on. If your device is powered off, hold volume down for 10-15 seconds and press the home button again.
If you have a fast battery, you can also skip the screen recording, wait 10-15 seconds and press the home button again. This will automatically record the screen to your camera roll, and keep the screenshot for 5-10 seconds.
Screenshot Using The Home Button While Charging
Note: If you have a fast battery, you should use the home button while charging. But be warned that your device may crash if you press it too often while charging.
To take a screenshot with Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge and power on while the device is charging, hold the home button while the device is charging. Do not press the home button when your battery percentage reaches 100%. Note it will charge and display the current charge status, but you will not get notifications when it’s fully charged.
Screenshot Using The Back Camera
On the back of Samsung devices, you can use the back camera to take screenshots with just the volume buttons, power button and home button. To use these keys, press the home button with only the volume buttons and then the power button. If using the power button, you have to press it in a particular pattern. You will see a black circle with a star in it at the very top. When you press power, you have to hold the button for 2-3 seconds, and the camera will automatically start recording.
How To Take Screenshot On Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy Note 7:
The first thing is to open the launcher, or, you can double click the app to go directly to the screen. You can then use the left navigation button, or hold the volume down button while clicking “Settings”. If you use Samsung’s launcher, it automatically installs the correct APK, and once that is finished-
- Now we need to enable the app
- If you have installed this app, you have already enabled it. If you want to let it again:
- Now you can take a screenshot. I found screenshots were very easy to take using Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
- To use a Galaxy S7 (with default apps), you will need to download the app. If you haven’t used the app, try to use the Samsung Apps Manager. Once you’ve installed it, you need to select the screenshot option, decide where you want to take it in full-screen size, and then hit play.
- If you want to take a screenshot with Samsung Galaxy Note 7 (and you have the same Galaxy S7), the option has changed, but the image quality won’t look as good.
- The screenshot feature is available in the Settings Menu.
Brief About Features Of Galaxy Note 7
The most notable feature of Galaxy Note 7 is that, if you swipe down on an area of the screen, you can tap and hold the screen to take a photo or video. This feature was announced during Samsung’s event in September last year and is not yet available on the Galaxy S7. With some clever hand gestures, Samsung could create a similar gesture interface on the Galaxy S7, which would allow users to take a photo at a fast pace or record video.
To take a picture with a Galaxy S7, the user has to swipe down from the left or right-hand edge of the screen and hold the screen for a while for the picture to be taken. The camera button on the top right hand of the phone will turn off and turn on when you’ve finished taking an image or video, and once the button is pressed, the shutter button will turn on and start recording. When the camera button is released, the shutter button will stay off, recording until the timer expires, and Samsung will display a pop-up warning that it’s done with the video capture or record for the duration of the timer, but if you press the shutter button, the camera is disabled for 15 minutes. If you tap the shutter button again, the camera will remain off until you release the shutter, which can take about 30 seconds.
After capturing a photograph, Samsung can either display a pop-up warning or display a message telling you which area of the Galaxy S7 screen is being exposed and that you need to adjust the shutter angle, focus and zoom to get the final result. After the 16MP Expo sensor on Galaxy S7 is presented by the camera button, a small LED at the top of the display, that you can see from afar, will flash green when the Samsung Exo-P sensor is exposed – this is for the photo’s exposure compensation.
You can either select the Exo-P sensor exposure in the top navigation menu or click on that LED to show you the exposure compensation settings. It works by adjusting the exposure distance and shutter speed and adjusting the pixel brightness setting. As you get closer to the camera, it’ll get slightly more sensitive, and if you get an exposure that’s too close, the screen will flash red. If you select the Exo-P sensor exposure, the screen will then switch to lower exposure and adjust the colour of the photo for optimum results.
About Camera of Galaxy S7
- One of our favourite features on the Galaxy S7 is the fact that you can take a screenshot using the camera, but in some places, it’s a little difficult to capture images.
- The Galaxy S7 features a new and improved camera app called camera +. It’s available in multiple different versions, including the standard camera app.
- The basic setup is quite a bit like the Galaxy S8 camera. Select camera + from the camera app and it will begin to take a couple of shots. The camera will zoom or focus the image and then start the next shot.
- You can use the camera in portrait mode as well as landscape mode.
- You can switch to panorama mode by going to the top menu. Panorama mode lets you take pictures with your phone in 3D.
- You can select different modes in the photo + photo sharing mode.
- You can also take different photos in different ways; a single shot can only be taken with the camera.
- The photo-sharing feature allows you to share photos with other members of your Facebook family.
- It’s worth mentioning that photos taken on the Galaxy S7 may be deleted from your phone after 24 hours. After a full day of use, it will be removed.
- If you’re planning on taking images on the Galaxy S7, this is the right way for you to quickly take photos and then restore them later if you want to.
- The camera app in the Galaxy S7 is still in beta, but it should work reasonably well.
- One of the main features of this camera app is the fact that it can take 2K and 5K photos. Both of these are quite popular, as these can improve images.
- The Camera in the S7 offers a very decent zoom lens. The zoom lens is quite wide compared to phones like the iPhone 6s Plus and Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge. It also allows you to zoom and zoom to different sizes.
- The Galaxy S7 camera can be set to be a manual mode as well. In manual mode, you press and hold the shutter button (the side button on your phone) for a couple of seconds. In auto mode, the camera will continue taking pictures as normal.
- For the photos captured with this Camera, Galaxy S7 owners will get 4K pictures and 16MP photos.
Read More : The best camera phones
galaxy s7 screenshot not working, how to screenshot on galaxy j7, samsung s7 home button, screenshot samsung s8, what is samsung capture s7, screenshot samsung s6, how do i take a screenshot on samsung s7, s7 edge setup, how to block your number on a samsung s7, samsung galaxy s7 edge how to block a number, smart capture s7, screenshot s7 youtube, smart capture note 9, smart capture s9, s7 magnifier, s voice commands s7, what is direct share, what is palm swipe to capture, smart select s7, how do i take a screenshot on samsung s8, pixel 3 xl screenshot, how to screenshot on samsung galaxy m20, how to take screenshot in samsung j6 2018, how to take scrolling screenshot in pixel 3, cara screenshot samsung s7 edge, screenshot s7 not working, why can’t i screenshot on my galaxy s7, how to screenshot on galaxy s6, how to screenshot on samsung