The first gameplay trailer for the upcoming Matchpoint Tennis Championships has been released. The tennis game is a blockchain-powered title with unique features, such as seamless AI players and an advanced ranking system that encourages player interaction. Gameplay footage shows two competitors in different courts duking it out on the court before switching to show one playing against a computer opponent.
Fans can watch and get excited about the first ever Matchpoint Tennis Championships gameplay trailer, which was recently published by Kalypso Media. The forthcoming game will be available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC in Spring 2022.
Torus Games’ fresh new game is supposed to provide players all around the globe with a vibrant tennis experience.
Take a look at the trailer below:
The new teaser provides us a new look at the current tennis simulator, in which you may compete in tennis events all around the world. Matchpoint Tennis Championships has everything from realistic ball mechanics to intricate character animations and unrivaled player control.
Top ten ranked Danill Medvedev, Garbie Muguruza, Andrey Rublev, Casper Ruud, and Hubert Hurkaczs are among the playable characters, as are renowned tennis stars Nick Kyrgios, Benoît Paire, Heather Watson, Hugo Gaston, Madison Keys, Victoria Azarenka, Carlos Alcaraz, and Pablo Carreo Busta, Taylor Fritz, Amanda Anisimova, and Kei Nishikori
- Enter the professional tennis world. Matchpoint – Tennis Championships has a rich career mode with a merit-based ranking system.
- Make your own 3D tennis superstar. With a variety of customization choices, you can create your own appearance, fashion, and play style, including realistic methods like left- or right-handed, one-handed, or two-handed backhand.
- As a tennis pro, you’ll be able to dominate the court. Nick Kyrgios, Kei Nishikori, and Amanda Anisimova are among the 16 real-life international tennis talents included in Matchpoint – Tennis Championships.
- Customize your athlete and gear to your liking. The game includes equipment from all of the major tennis manufacturers, including Babolat, YONEX, HEAD, and many more. By winning competitive matches, you may unlock unique equipment.
- In great elegance, master all strokes and shoots. Choose the appropriate tactic for the time: topspin, flat, lob, or slice shot to determine the result of a rally.
- Examine your opponent’s strategies and maneuvers. Before you even go onto the court, observe your opponents and learn about their strengths and weaknesses to acquire a tactical edge.
- Hiring a personal coach to help you polish your talents is a good idea. With an in-game coaching system of specific training modules, you may bolster your strengths and weaken your flaws.
- In Practice and Training modes, fine-tune your tactics: Participate in a variety of mini-games to develop your skills and become a force to be reckoned with on the court.
- Compete in exhibition matches in breathtaking locations all around the world. Each court has its unique characteristics; research your playing surfaces and adjust your game for grass, clay, and hard surfaces.
- Replay mode is available. Capture your toughest rallies on video and examine the consequences to enhance your game, whether it’s a breakpoint or a crucial match point.
Leave your thoughts on the new Matchpoint Tennis Championships trailer in the comments section below.