In this update, we have added a new NPC that will give you an exposition of the game.
The phasmophobia game is an indie horror game that was released on August 26th. It has received a major update with the Exposition Patch Notes.
The “Exposition” update for Phasmophobia was published today by Kinetic Games. The complete changelog for the August 26th patch is now available.
Download and install the Phasmophobia Update 0.3.0 (Build 7062992) immediately. The download should begin immediately when you launch the Steam Launcher.
Patch Notes 0.3.0 for Phasmophobia on Steam
- With a 5 second recharge, you may now sprint for 3 seconds at a higher pace.
- The walking pace of the players has been raised to that of a sprinter.
- We’ve included an inner and outer UI circle to indicate teleport range (walking/sprinting), which will change in size based on how far the player has decided to teleport.
- When ghosts can see you, their speed is increased during a hunt.
- The ghost’s search delay has been reduced from 5 to 3 seconds before it moves.
- The Goryo and Myling are two new ghost kinds.
- New equipment has been added to discover a new kind of evidence: The DOTS Projector is a device that displays images on a screen.
- During a search, electronic devices will now notify the ghost of your whereabouts (similar to voice). Before you go into hiding, turn them off!
- Hunts now have new noises and sights that impact any electrical devices.
- When pointed towards the ghost, the parabolic microphone now enables you to hear “paranormal noises.”
- In the options, you may now activate Head Bob.
- Except for the Sound Sensor, all of the equipment has new graphics and effects.
- Players and CCTV now have new post-processing effects.
- To create space for the two new ghosts and the DOTS projector, all ghost kinds’ evidence has been altered.
- Only while in range of the ghost will equipment and lighting be impacted during a search.
- Only a Parabolic Microphone can now hear random ghost footfall.
- Glowsticks light for 30 seconds before gradually fading for the following 30 seconds.
- The text in the spirit box has been replaced by icons to indicate if the ghost is responding.
- Several noises have been replaced with new ones.
- The functionality of the Infrared Sensor has been integrated into the Motion Sensor.
- In most maps, the lighting has been enhanced.
- New graphics have been added to the ‘placement assistance object.’
- To minimize fogginess, volumetric lighting has been enhanced in all maps.
- You no longer need to utilize Push To Talk for the Spirit Box while playing alone (if turned off in settings)
- At the start of the search, the Ghost will remain invisible until it begins to move.
- The color of a player’s hand skin now varies depending on the character they’re playing as.
- The lesson has been revised to include a new kind of evidence as well as fresh graphics.
- VR: The journal will now be held in the left hand at all times.
- Only while indoors may the Parabolic Microphone be utilized.
- Several visual changes were made.
- Several changes to the user interface
- The word “show us” no longer causes the ghost to engage twice.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to mute the Spirit Box static by picking it up with something else in your hand.
- A problem where ghost occurrences would only make the host’s sanity worse has been fixed.
- On most windows, the ghost window knocks were not giving interaction evidence due to a problem.
- Fixed a problem that allowed the ghost to interact with items via voice recognition several times in a row.
- On Asylum in multiplayer, a frequent multiplayer crash for the host has been fixed.
- Fixed a problem where you might use voice recognition to compel the ghost to stop the search.
- Voice recognition fixed a problem that allowed the ghost to interact with things when you were dead.
- Fixed a problem where the map selection screen didn’t always show a tiny map.
- Fixed a problem that prevented the sensors from being installed in some doors.
- Picking up sensors too fast caused them to remain switched on in your hand.
- On many levels, occlusion culling problems were resolved.
- Fixed a problem where the language selection had Danish and Finnish in the incorrect order.
- There was a problem where some ghost animations would only play if you were the host. This has been fixed.
- Equipment noises were broken when handled by a female character, which was fixed.
Steam is the source of this information.
- phasmophobia steam
- phasmophobia xbox
- phasmophobia definition