PlayStation The PS5 offers a new controller for the new generation of VCRs.
PlayStation had previously stated that it was currently working on PS VR for the PS5 and that it would arrive sometime after 2021, but while it continues to demonstrate PS VR 2, PlayStation has now officially unveiled an all-new controller that will come with PS VR on the PS5 when it launches. The new PS VR controller is designed for a deeper sense of presence and a more immersive VR experience.
The controller is based on the same level of innovation as the PS5’s DualSense controller, and has since been further developed. It has a completely unique design compared to the first generation PS VR controller. This time, the controller is shaped like a ball, so you can hold it naturally during gameplay. The controller has no limitations and allows you to move your hands freely without any restrictions.
It is well balanced, fits comfortably in all hands and is suitable for a wide range of hand sizes. It has new features that allow players to feel and interact with the games in a more visual way. Some features are taken directly from the PS5’s DualSense controller. The following is a detailed overview of the main functions:
- Adaptive triggers : Each VR controller (left and right) has an adaptive trigger button that adds a noticeable tension when pressed, just like the DualSense controller. If you’ve played the game on PS5, you know the key voltage when you press L2 or R2, for example. B. When you draw a bow to shoot arrows. Applying these types of mechanisms to VR takes the experience to the next level.
- Tactile return : The new controller features optimized haptic feedback based on its form factor, making every sensation in the game world more immersive, textured and nuanced. As you travel through the rocky desert or land blows in hand-to-hand combat, you’ll feel the difference and amplify the incredible visual and audio experiences that are so important to VR.
- Detection of fingertip contact : The controller can detect your fingers without having to press them when you place your thumb, index or middle finger. This allows you to make more natural hand movements while playing.
- Continued: The VR controller is tracked by the new VR headset via the tracking ring on the bottom of the controller.
- Action buttons/analogue joysticks : The left joystick contains an analog stick, a triangular button, a square button, a grab button (L1), a release button (L2) and a scoop button. The right stick contains an analogue stick, cross and circle buttons, a grip button (R1), a start button (R2) and an options button. For example, the finger key can be the following B. can be used to pick up objects in the game.
Hideaki Nishino, senior vice president of platform planning and management, explains that SIE’s product, engineering and design teams have worked together to develop a new VR controller from the ground up that represents a major leap forward from the current generation of VR games. To speed up the development of next-generation PS VR games, game developers will soon receive development kits and prototypes of the new VR controller.
What do you think of the new PS VR on the PS5 controller? Do you like the design and features? Let us know your comments in the section below.
frequently asked questions
Will PSVR get new controllers?
The new PSVR controllers also feature optimized haptic feedback for the form factor. … Sony also confirmed today that the new controllers will be followed by a VR headset, suggesting that users won’t need a PS5 HD camera or other external sensor to use manual tracking in 3D space.
Will there be a new VR headset for the PS5?
Sony has no plans to release a VR headset for the PS5 in 2021, but apparently the company is preparing to test it with game developers in the near future.
Will the new PS5 controller work on the PS4?
Unfortunately, you can’t use the DualSense PS5 controller on the PS4. … It should be noted that new features like adaptive triggers, haptic feedback, and the built-in microphone still don’t work with PS4 games.
Feedback,playstation 5 vr,playstation vr,ps5 restock,next gen vr ps5,ps5 vr headset,psvr 2 controllers,Privacy settings,How Search works,Blood & Truth,Astro Bot Rescue Mission,Iron Man VR,Star Wars: Squadrons,Dreams,No Man’s Sky,See more,PlayStation VR Worlds,Sony PlayStation VR Blood…,Sony PlayStation VR Marvel…,Sony PlayStation 4 VR Cree…,ps5 vr controllers,psvr 2 release date