With all of the news lately about the upcoming Pokémon Go games, it’s hard to ignore the hype surrounding the release date. However, what you may not know is that the researchers have been doing some field research for the game since April, and we have a few ideas for the future of the game’s research.
Although we missed Pokémon GO’s third anniversary this month, we can’t wait to bring you the latest news on the game as soon as it becomes available! The Pokémon GO world was treated to some exciting releases this summer, and the demands of the upcoming August 3rd event will only increase the need for more research. To this end, we have a few ideas on how to take advantage of August’s festivities.
In Pokémon GO, there are three types of Field Research tasks: 1. Daily Research Tasks – each day, you can complete one of these tasks. These can be completed anywhere in the wild but only one per day. 2. Special Research Tasks – these are only available during special occasions. 3. Field Research Tasks – these are specific to each area. You can only complete one of these each day if you’re in a particular area.
Niantic provided this image.
August is still technically summer, but it always seems like the start of the autumn season to me. I suppose it’s because school typically resumes at the end of August, and what is school if not the lowering of everyone’s spirits? Still, there’s still some time left in the summer for Pokémon GO, so start looking into it now. Here are the Field Research Tasks, Rewards, and Breakthroughs for August 2021 in Pokémon GO.
Chimecho is this month’s Research Breakthrough, an encounter that may be obtained by completing enough Field Research Tasks to acquire seven stamps. Because we’re still in the middle of the Season of Discovery, you’ll earn double Trainer XP for the rest of the month, so now is a perfect opportunity to finish up your Field Research Tasks.
Field Research Tasks, Rewards, and Breakthroughs in Pokémon GO for August 2021
Now that we’ve got that out of the way, let’s see what tasks and prizes are on the horizon:
- Poliwhirl encounter in the GO Battle League
- 10 Charizard Mega Energy if you catch 10 Fire-type Pokemon
- 10 Venusaur Mega Energy if you catch 10 Grass-type Pokemon
- 10 Pidgeot Mega Energy if you catch 10 Normal-type Pokemon
- 10 Blastoise Mega Energy if you catch 10 Water-type Pokemon
- Catch any three of the following Pokemon: Geodude encounter (shiny), Alolan Geodude encounter (can be shiny)
- Poliwag encounter (can be shiny), Vulpix encounter (can be shiny), Hippopotas encounter (can be shiny), Snover encounter (can be shiny), Wooper encounter (can be shiny) (can be shiny)
- Catch any 7 Pokemon for a Magikarp battle (can be shiny)
- Catch any Dragon-type Pokemon: Dratini (which can be shiny), Bagon (which can be shiny) (can be shiny)
- Skorupi encounter: Defeat 3 Team GO Rocket Grunts (can be shiny)
- 2 candies if you stroll with a friend: Bunnelby’s run-in (can be shiny)
- 3 candies if you stroll with a friend: Stunfisk encounter, Ralts encounter (may be shiny).
- Clefairy encounter: get 5 hearts with a friend (can be shiny)
- Beldum encounter: Hatch 2 Eggs (can be shiny)
- Mantine encounter, Swinub encounter, Hatch an Egg (can be shiny)
- Make three outstanding throws in a row: encounter with Gible (can be shiny)
- Onix encounter if you make three great throws in a succession (can be shiny)
- Make three great throws: Lileep encounter (shiny), Anorith encounter (shiny), and Snubbull encounter (can be shiny)
- Make 5 consecutive great curveball throws: Variation 7 of the Spinda encounter (can be shiny)
- Dunsparce encounter: Make 5 Nice Throws (can be shiny)
- Any Pokemon can be powered up three times: Bulbasaur (shiny), Charmander (shiny), and Squirtle (shiny) (can be shiny)
- 10 Venusaur/Charizard/Blastoise/Beedrill/Pidgeot Mega Energy if you power up any Pokemon five times.
- Any Pokemon may be upgraded five times: Chikorita encounter (shiny), Cyndaquil encounter (shiny), Totodile encounter (can be shiny)
- Treecko encounter (can be shiny), Torchic encounter (can be shiny), Mudkip encounter (all can be shiny) (can be shiny)
- Send 3 Gifts to Friends: Roselia’s Interaction (can be shiny)
- Sudowoodo encounter if you spin three PokeStop or Gym signals (can be shiny)
- Ralts encounter (may be sparkly), Rhyhorn encounter (spin 5 PokeStop or Gym signals) (can be shiny)
- Take two photos of Roggenrola, a wild Rock-type Pokemon (can be shiny)
- Take a picture of any wild Pokemon you see: Murkrow encounters (which may be shiny), Hoppip encounters, and Yanma encounters are all available (can be shiny)
- Feebas encounter: Trade a Pokemon (can be shiny)
- Use 10 Charged Attacks for a total of 20 Charizard Mega Energy.
- While capturing Pokemon: Psyduck, use 3 Razz Berries (can be shiny)
- Snorlax encounter if you win two raids (can be shiny)
- Aerodactyl encounter if you win 5 raids (can be shiny)
- Win a raid at level 3 or higher: Kabuto encounter (shiny), Omanyte encounter (can be shiny)
After five seasons of watching the hilarious adventures of Ash Ketchum and all of his pals on the television screen, a lot of fans across the world are wondering how the upcoming Pokémon GO Season 6 will turn out. As it appears, the new season will be a bit different from the usual, which is why we are going to make some predictions about what to expect from the series and how it will affect the Pokémon GO players.. Read more about research breakthrough february 2021 and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- pokemon go february 2021 research breakthrough
- pokémon go field research breakthrough
- pokemon go field research breakthrough january 2021
- field research pokémon go february 2021
- research breakthrough february 2021