The SCUF Gaming reveals the SCUF Reflex, a high-performance PS5 controller featuring on-the-fly DPI and enhanced button mapping for an unmatched competitive edge. The new controllers are compatible with all major platforms including PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
The “scuf ps5 controllers” are a high-performance PS5 controller that are developed by SCUF Gaming. The company has revealed the controllers, which will be available in October 2018.
SCUF Gaming has released SCUF Reflex, Reflex Pro, and Reflex FPS, a first-person shooter created particularly for the PlayStation 5 controllers.
All of the pioneering features of the SCUF are included in these three versions of the high-performance controllers. The patented paddle control system that helped make SCUF controllers the premier choice of competitive players all over the world is included in the Reflex, Reflex Pro, and Reflex FPS, all with an evolved controller design to improve gamers’ performance.
According to Diego Nunez, Vice President of Gaming Marketing at CORSAIR,
PlayStation enthusiasts have played an important role in SCUF’s history. SCUF Reflex meets their needs for speed, durability, comfort, and flexibility. Our team has spent months refining the design in order to make the best PS5 controller possible. We’re happy to have designed a controller fit for the PS5 community, providing them with improved performance on the latest console generation.
The controllers of all three Reflex variants will include four removable rear control paddles that can be programmed directly on the controller and toggled through at the touch of a button. Paddle profiles make it simple to fine-tune and preserve controller settings for various games. There is no need for a halt in the game, a remapping tool, or a software program.
DualSense’s adaptable triggers will be included in both Reflex and Reflex Pro, allowing you to enjoy immersive PS5 gaming while also taking advantage of SCUF.
Fans of FPS games such as Call of Duty or Destiny will appreciate the Reflex FPS model’s high-performance grip, as well as immediate bumpers and triggers. This removes the need for a trigger pull and replaces it with a one-tap action comparable to a mouse click for improved speed, making it perfect for fast-paced shooters. The controller also has force feedback motors or adaptable triggers, resulting in a lightweight controller that eliminates unwanted vibrations while playing, allowing you to maintain perfect aim at all times.
The following is a comprehensive list of SCUF Reflex, Reflex Pro, and Reflex FPS features:
- Four back reprogrammable paddles with a total of 12 functions
- You may keep three alternative remapping setups for various games using Profile Switch.
- The PS5 DualSenseTM controller’s adaptive triggers adjust force and tension to boost in-game immersion (Reflex and Reflex Pro only)
- Advanced comfort and endurance with a high-performance grip (Reflex Pro and Reflex FPS only)
- Pull distance is reduced using instant triggers and bumpers, allowing for speedier activations (Reflex FPS Only)
- Wireless connection allows you to play comfortably from afar.
- For improved grip and longevity, the thumbstick design and material have been improved.
- Long, short, domed, and conclave thumbsticks may all be swapped out for a better fit.
- Faceplate trim may be removed to make changing colors and thumbsticks simpler.
- Thumbstick movement is smoother and more controllable with anti-friction rings.
- At the touch of a button, you may mute your headset.
- Built-in rechargeable battery with USB Type-C charging
Please leave your thoughts in the box below.
Watch This Video-
The “sony dualsense stores” is a new controller from SCUF Gaming. It has been designed to provide gamers with the ultimate gaming experience. The controllers are available in both wired and wireless options.
- scuf reflex pro
- modded ps5 controller
- scuf controller ps4 cheap