The patch notes for Outer Worlds Update 1.08 have been released, and players are excited to see the changes to the game. With this update, fixes and changes have been made to the game. We have the full patch notes for this game so you can read more about it.
External Worlds Update 1.08
This update is available for download. You can download this update and enjoy the latest version of this game. This update is automatically downloaded to your devices. If the automatic download does not occur, you can manually download this update to your device. The size of this update may vary from device to device.
Outer Worlds is playable on multiple platforms, including Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. You can play this game on any of these gaming platforms. Obsidian Entertainment has presented this game. A private division is the publisher of this game.
You can also read: Can Voltorb be in Pokémon Shining? How do you catch a Brilliant Voltorb?
Outside World Update 1.08 Patch notes
Here are the full patch notes for this game:
- The developers have fixed several lighting issues.
- With this update, the developers have corrected several typos and spelling errors.
- The developers have improved some of the lipstick animations.
- The developers have improved several textures.
- The total number of collisions has been improved with the 1.08 The Outer Worlds Update.
- There were places where players could get stuck forever.
You can also read: Update 1.13 Patch notes and download size
- The reproduction rate of some enemies of harvesting wildlife has decreased.
- Rizzo guards at the distillation station, they will attack the player if the one who was attacked first is upgraded.
- The developers fixed an issue where NPCs on the VIP floor could not become hostile to the player.
- In the 1.08 update notes for The Outer Worlds, the developers have improved the performance when attacking certain types of enemies with melee weapons.
- Update the detection range of the dispersion amplifier for some evidence.
- The developers have updated the Wormed Out bug to give players a 25% efficiency reduction on consumables.
- Fixed an issue where companions stopped talking to the player after investigating the Prophet of Profitability.
- This correction is made to prevent a player’s SAM from being hacked during unreliable operation.
- Move moving objects and add locks to other objects in certain places.
- The talisman reacts appropriately to the threat.
- The lawyer will now act accordingly when the player points his weapon at him.
You can also read: Doom Eternal DLC release date and time
- There was an issue with Escape! where NPCs were behaving inappropriately. This issue has been fixed in the Outer Worlds 1.08 patch notes.
- There was a problem in Bird Drug where Ella Tinsley would not allow the player to continue. This issue has been fixed with the patch note 1.08 of The Outer Worlds update.
We’ve explained all the details of the 1.08 Outer Worlds update. For more updates, please contact us. As soon as we receive information about this game, we will let you know first.
This was the complete guide to the 1.08 patch update for the outside world. We would now like to close this article with the hope that you have received the full information about this update. If you have any questions about this update, feel free to contact us in the comments section. We will be happy to answer all your questions.
You can also read: How do I get the Unova Stone evolutions in Pokemon Go?
outer worlds dlc,outer worlds ps4,the outer worlds review,outer worlds switch,Privacy settings,How Search works