Indian developer Midwiwan AB has announced that its popular title Battle of Polytopia has been downloaded over 13 million times. The total number of downloads is added up across all platforms on which the game is available, including Steam, App Store and Google Play. Parallel to this new move, the developer has also released a long-awaited expansion for the game Cymanti Tribe.
The new Cymanti Tribe expansion is now available to download and play on all platforms. Inspired by the real world of plants and insects, players can now unleash giant insects and poisonous spores in their mission to become the masters of the world. Check out the new tribal trailer below:
Christian Lovstedt, Chief Medical Officer at Midjiwan AB, said:
We love to challenge Battle of Politopia players on Steam with our expansion packs. Cymanti Tribe brings a depth and complexity that will challenge even the most dedicated fans of the game.
The new Simanti species has been officially named:
Cimanti are polytopes that have formed a symbiotic relationship with the Ciru beetles that sit on their heads. The tribe’s unique abilities allow the player to command different insects to carry out their orders. Among these crawlers are elitra beetles that act as defense sequadra, winged swarms of spiders that act as archery sequadra, and long millipedes that cut themselves in half when attacked in the middle.
The game features 4X gameplay, automatically generated maps, single-player functionality and an online multiplayer mode for up to 15 players on PC and Mac. The game features over 16 unique tribes, where the player can command the conquest of the world as the leader of one of these tribes. The main features of the Battle of Politopia are as follows:
- Single and multiplayer online game for fifteen players on PC and Mac.
- Online mediation
- 4X gameplay: eXplore, eXpand, eXploit and eXterminate
- Choose to play as one of 16 different polytopic tribes, each with their own unique nature, culture and attributes.
- Fans can explore, grow, build, explore and wage war.
- Automatically generated maps ensure that each session is a totally new experience.
- Online guides show the best results from the best civilization builders.
- Five types of cards: small, normal, large, giant and massive.
- Customizable Card Types : Drylands, lakes, continents, archipelagos and the aquatic world
- Three game modes: Perfection, mastery and creation.
- A variation on the mirror game where identical tribes can meet in the same session.
- Controls and shortcuts
You can play Battle of Politopia now on Steam, the App Store, Tesla Arcade and Google Play. The game also includes four expansion packs, including the Aquarion Tribe, the ∑∫ỹriȱŋ Tribe, the Polaris Tribe, and the current Simanti Tribe, all of which are now playable. For a limited time, the Simanti tribe will receive a 20% discount.
Let us know in the comments below whether or not you’re stepping back into the fray of Politopia to try out the new DLC.
polytopia 2,polytopia pc free download,hexonia,midjiwan ab,polytopia online,polytopia: moonrise