Blizzard officially announced World of Warcraft 9.1 patch notes on the World of Warcraft community site. This latest WoW patch, titled The Battle For Darkshore, adds a brand new warfront to the game. Warfronts are PvP zones that have you fighting off both the opposing faction and a neutral faction. In this case, you’ll be going up against the forces of the Burning Legion and the Night Elves at the same time.
As expected, the next World of Warcraft expansion is called Chaos Reborn
The Wow 9.1 patch notes May 2021 update has been released, and players are eager to discover the changes made to the game. This update has brought many changes to this game. We have a full description of the patches for this game, so you can find out more about it.
Wow 9.1 Updated May 2021
The size of this update may vary from device to device. You can download this update and play the latest version of this game. This update fixes a number of bugs and adds new features to the game. This update is available for Microsoft Windows and macOS. This game belongs to the genre of massively multiplayer online role-playing games. Blizzard Entertainment is both the developer and the publisher of this game.
You can also read: Guardian Tales Patch Notes Update 4 from today. May 2021
Wow 9.1 Patch Notes May 2021
Here are the full patch notes for this game so you can find out more:
- Balance sheet
- New Moon (Talent) now has a 20 second cooldown (previously 25 seconds).
- Solstice (a talent) can now make shooting stars fall 200% more often (was 300%).
You can also read: Apex Legends Update 1.67 Patch Notes Season 9 Download size
- The Spirit Wrap (talent) action time has been increased to 90 seconds (from 60 seconds) with the release of Wow 9.1 patch notes in May 2021.
- Holy : Claiming the Symbol of Hope: Increases the morale of squad or raid members within 40 yards.
- Each of these restores 60 seconds of downtime to the primary defensive skill, as well as 12% of mana lost for 5 seconds.
- Cloaked in Shadows (Conduit) shield is now 50% more effective, lasts 4 seconds (it didn’t before) and is not destroyed if the hobo is no longer stealthy with the May 2021 Wow 9.1 patch notes.
- Extra Absorption Shield Black Pact (Talent) increased by 216%.
- Chaos Lightning damage has been increased by 10%.
- The effectiveness of the concentrated malignancy (Conduit) has been reduced by 53%.
- Evil Rapture damage is reduced by 18%.
- Shadow Embrace now lasts 16 seconds (previously 12) and can only be used on one target at a time.
- Onet’s Clear Vision (Runic Force) ignores Star Drift’s (Talent) wait.
- Pain damage is increased by 20%.
- Sacrolash’s Dark Strike (Runic Power) has been revised: Corruption damage increases by 25% (previously 15%), and each time Corruption deals damage, the duration of all your active curses on a target is increased by 2 seconds (previously, the movement speed of targets hit by Corruption was slowed by 50%).
- Star Drift (Talent) has been revised: Starfall damage is increased by 25% and you can cast the spell while moving while Starfall is active, but it has a 15 second cooldown.
You can also read: Free Fire Redeem Code Daily Update May 2021
Knight of the Dead
- New PvP talent: The winter shroud.
- Cardiac Arrest Aura (PvP talent) has been removed.
- The Evanescent Magic option (PvP talent) has been removed.
- Kleptomania (PvP talent) is now limited to Arcana.
- Arcane Blast now does 20% more damage in PvP battles with the release of Wow Patch 9.1 on May 2021.
- New PvP talent: The Arcanosphere.
- New PvP talent: The circle of fire.
- World on Fire (PvP talent) now summons Flame Strike, reduces the casting time of Flame Strike by 50% (instead of 1.25 seconds), and increases damage by 30% for 3 seconds (instead of 20%).
- Controlled Burn (PvP talent) has been adjusted – Ignition deals 100% extra damage when Burn is not active.
Dungeons and Raids
- New raid: Sanctuary of Dominance
- Keeper of the First.
- The next meetings will be held on the 16th. April will be available for testing.
You can also read: Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.06 Patch Notes Download size
This was the complete guide to the Wow 9.1 May 2021 patch notes. We would now like to close this article with the hope that you have received all the information about this update. If you have any questions about this update, feel free to ask us in the comments section. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the Wow 9.1 May 2021 release notes.
Category: Games News Game Guides
This source has been very much helpful in doing our research. Read more about wow 9.0.5 patch notes and let us know what you think.
shadowlands 9.1 patch noteswow 9.0.5 patch noteswow 9.1 speculationwow shadowlands 9.1 release datewow 9.1 class changeswow patch 9.1 release date,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,wow 9.0.1 patch notes,wow patch notes today,shadowlands 9.1 patch notes,wow 9.0.5 patch notes,shadowlands 9.1 reddit,wow 9.1 speculation,9.05 patch notes wow,wow shadowlands 9.1 release date